Whole House Dehumidifiers
Pack-Timco is your premier choice for residential whole-house dehumidifiers. If you’re searching for the ease and enjoyment of year-round comfort, a whole house dehumidifier is a great home investment for you and your family. A dehumidifier is an excellent solution for keeping out dust mites, mold, mildew, and seasonal allergies. A humid climate can be a trigger for these things. Small living spaces with limited ventilation, such as bathrooms or kitchens are common areas where moisture can build up. Dehumidifiers can lessen the moisture in the air and make for a much more breathable and comfortable environment in your home.
Some of the most common reactions you may be experiencing are:
- Stuffy nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Sneezing, wheezing, or difficulty breathing
- Skin rashes and other irritation
Whole House Dehumidifier Benefits:
- Reducing humidity levels in your home make it less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew. It also helps reduce the possibility of developing mold on your clothing, furniture, and other linens.
- Dehumidifiers are not disruptive to daily life. They run very quietly and efficiently in the background.
- With a dehumidifier, you’ll reduce odors that can accompany mold and mildew such as that “musty” or “rotting” smell.
- With a less humid environment, your clothes will dry faster, your food will stay fresher, and you will not find signs of rust or corrosion on things such as electronics, tools, and computer equipment and wire.
- A dehumidifier lowers energy costs by allowing your HVAC system to run more efficiently. When the air in your home is more humid, the AC must do the functioning of cooling the air and removing moisture, which means it has to work harder.
The heating and cooling professionals at Pack-Timco are frequently trained in the latest dehumidifier technology. They use only industry leading equipment and are always prompt and prepared.
For more information, call Pack-Timco today!
Save up to $1100 now with manufacturer and utility rebates on qualifying equipment. Call Pack-Timco today at 203-847-8781 to schedule your free in-home survey and to find out more about our wide range of efficient, quiet-running air conditioners and heating systems that will help make your indoor environment a really comfortable place to be.