Water Heater Maintenance
Water Heater Maintenance
If you start to notice that your water isn’t heating properly or that the warm water from your faucets is coming out dirt, it’s time for some maintenance and repairs.
A reconstructed water heater will:
- Conserve energy, water & money
- Improve efficiency
- Lower water system operational costs
- Reduce potential for contamination
- Increase its life expectancy
These advantages will allow you to live a more relaxed and comfortable lifestyle in your home! Pack-Timco technicians strive to keep you save all year round, no matter the time or the conditions of the day. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of common things to look out for when deciding whether your water heater is in need of repairs:
- Age: As a rule of thumb, you should always check the date of your hot water heater to ensure it’s not beyond its years. An old hot water heater can leak and cause damage to your home. It’s much better to have maintenance done on your hot water heater than to wait for something to go wrong.
- Noisy Tank: If you begin hearing some type of unusual noise coming from your water heater, it’s best to call us immediately to help detect the issue. When a water heater gets old it builds up layers of residue that harden and this residue then begins bouncing around the water tank, thus producing a noise. The hardened build-up will keep causing damage to your tank and it can also cause your water heater to work at a slower rate.
- Rusty Water: If you notice rust coming out in your water then it may be time to get that water heater checked. Rusty water can mean one of two things either your pipes are rusting or your hot water heater needs to be replaced.
- Change in Temperature: A rather obvious sign, but sometimes one that is overlooked, is if you notice a change in the temperature of your water. Really cold water or really hot water could signal a problem with your hot water heater or some of the components of your unit.
Pack-Timco has been in the home services industry for over 50 years. We’ve lasted this long by guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction while being on time and up to code for every job performed.
The Pack-Timco experts will always guarantee a job that is on time and up to code. We offer excellent customer service and upfront pricing. We’re ready to provide you and your home with the air conditioning service that you need, so call Pack-Timco today!
Save up to $1100 now with manufacturer and utility rebates on qualifying equipment. Call Pack-Timco today at 203-847-8781 to schedule your free in-home survey and to find out more about our wide range of efficient, quiet-running air conditioners and heating systems that will help make your indoor environment a really comfortable place to be.